- GW Home
- About GW
- University Life
- News & Events
- Faculty And Staff
"Code of Student Conduct"
- Sets minimum standards for non-academic student conduct
- Defines the rights of students charged with a non-academic disciplinary violation
- Lists the procedures for resolving non-academic disciplinary matters
- Provides guidance for non-academic disciplinary sanctions
- Addresses other issues regarding non-academic student conduct
All students--undergraduate, graduate, professional full time, part time, law, etc.--must be familiar with and abide by the provisions of the "Code of Student Conduct."