- GW Home
- Our Location
- Admissions & Aid
- GW Experience
- Faculty & Staff
Academic Integrity Council
The Academic Integrity Council shall have members from each of the participating schools.
1) the College of Professional Studies;
2) the Columbian College of Arts and Sciences;
3) the Elliott School of International Affairs;
4) the Graduate School of Education and Human Development;
5) the School of Business;
6) the School of Engineering and Applied Science;
7) the School of Nursing;
8) the Milken Institute School of Public Health;
9) the School of Medicine and Health Sciences, except the Doctor of Medicine program.
There are six students and four faculty members from the Columbian School of Arts and Sciences. There are four students and two faculty members from each of the following schools: the Elliott School of International Affairs, the Graduate School of Education and Human Development, the College of Professional Studies, the School of Business, the School of Engineering and Applied Science, the School of Nursing, the Milken Institute School of Public Health, and the programs of the School of Medicine and Health Sciences (except the Doctor of Medicine program). The terms of all members shall be one academic year. Members may reapply for additional terms.
Academic Integrity Council Hearing Panels are composed of five individuals selected from the Academic Integrity Council. A complete panel consists of three students - one of which is the Presiding Officer, and two faculty members.
For more information, please review the “Code of Academic Integrity” or contact our office at (202) 994-6757 or via email at email@example.com.