Request your Conduct Record


George Washington University students are able to view their conduct record maintained by the Office of Student Rights & Responsibilities.  Please fill out the form below.  A representative from the Office of Student Rights & Responsibilities will contact you with 10 business days with the information you requested.

Students are also able to submit requests for their record to be sent to other organizations/institutions. If you are unsure which records may exist for, we suggest submitting a request for "Personal Records" first.

Unless a form is provided, the request will be sent as a confidential memo.



(also include Maiden Name in parenthesis, if applicable, for easier identification)

Please review the records maintained by our office.

What information do you want included with your request? *
Please include the name of the place where you want a copy of your conduct record sent.
This is the email address where you want your conduct record sent.
Form *
Files must be less than 2 MB.
Allowed file types: jpg jpeg png pdf doc docx.
If applicable to you, which records do you want included? *
Please provide any additional information that is relevant to your request.