- GW Home
- About GW
- University Life
- News & Events
- Faculty And Staff
"Code of Academic Integrity"
- Sets minimum standards for academic student conduct
- Defines the rights of students charged with an academic disciplinary violation
- Lists the procedures for resolving academic disciplinary matters
- Provides guidance for academic disciplinary sanctions
- Addresses other issues regarding academic student conduct
All students--undergraduate, graduate, professional full time, part time, law, etc.--must be familiar with and abide by the provisions of the "Code of Academic Integrity."