- GW Home
- Our Location
- Admissions & Aid
- GW Experience
- Faculty & Staff
The Office of Academic Integrity, the Office of Civility & Community Standards, and the Office of Student Rights & Responsibilities maintain academic and non-academic educational records associated to student misconduct.
Learn more about academic and non-academic educational records, including:
- What is a non-academic disciplinary record?
- What is a non-academic administrative record?
- What is an academic disciplinary record?
- Can disciplinary or administrative records be administratively expunged?
- What background check services are provided by the university?
- What is a disciplinary hold or a transcript notation related to a disciplinary record?