To report violations of cheating, plargiarism, or other forms of dishonesty in an academic exercise
The Office of Student Rights & Responsibilities makes an online form available for anyone who wishes to submit a report about a potential conduct violation. This form can be utilized to report the following:
- Discriminatory harassment or unlawful discrimination by a student or student organization
- Hazing by a student or student organization
- Off-campus community or noise disturbance
- On-campus community or noise disturbance
- Policy violation by a student organization
- Any other concern for student conduct
Upon receiving a report, we will respond as appropriate.
The following other reporting mechanisms exist at GW:
For students, faculty, and staff to report having been a target of, or witness to, a hate or bias incident
To identify students who may need additional support or who may benefit from personalized outreach or resources
To report incidents to the university police department during emergencies, non-emergencies, or confidentially
To report if you or someone you know has experienced sexual or gender-based harassment, sexual assualt, sexual exploitation, intimate partner violence, or stalking
That is okay! You can report to the option that is most comfortable to you and the report can be redirected as needed.
You can also call 202-994-6757 with questions.
First Floor Lobby
514 19th Street, NW
Washington, DC 20052