Request Your Record

George Washington University students are able to view their records maintained by Student Rights & Responsibilities.  Please fill out the form below.  A representative from the Student Rights & Responsibilities will contact you within 10 business days with the information you requested.

Students are also able to submit requests for their record to be sent to other organizations/institutions. If you are unsure which records may exist, we suggest submitting a request for "Personal Records" first.

Unless a form is provided, the request will be sent as a confidential memo. If the form includes a request for records not maintained by Student Rights & Responsibilities (i.e. academic standing, academic probation etc.) then it should instead be submitted through the Office of the Registrar's Certification Services.

(also include Maiden Name in parenthesis, if applicable, for easier identification)

Information message

Please review the records maintained by our office.
Reason for Request
What information do you want included with your request?
Specific Type of Request
Please include the name of the place where you want a copy of your conduct record sent.
This is the email address where you want your conduct record sent.
Is there a form that needs to be completed?
One file only.
256 MB limit.
Allowed types: txt, rtf, pdf, doc, docx, odt, ppt, pptx, odp, xls, xlsx, ods.
What records do want released, if they exist for you?